Sunday, September 30, 2007

For All My Pregnant Friends

(Pssst..Shawna...I totally am thinking of you with this. *grin*)

When you're pregnant, you become consumed with finding maternity clothes that are a) cool and b) fit. You'd think that would be easy enough but I never thought it was. When I was pregnant with Kelton a few stores, besides the one old standby, carried maternity clothes and I did alright finding a suitable wardrobe (both work clothes and non-work). With Kaylen though things were much different. All the stores except for Motherhood stopped carrying maternity clothes and it was a nightmare to find clothes. I even had trouble finding things on-line.

Kiki's Fashions (linked above) looks like a great place to buy incredibly reasonably priced maternity clothes. And oh my gosh - I was "window shopping" and I have to say that they have some really cute things! Tops that I would have actually worn!

I have to say, I loved maternity clothes and everyone in my family was jealous at Thanksgiving dinner that I had stretchy clothes. And you know what? There are some days that I really, really miss that stretchy comfort. :) No more babies for me though. :(

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

hehehe - thanks casey :) You should see me, i'm really starting to look like a pregnant girl here!

On sunday I bought some cute maternity pants at old navy and I love the stretchy waist so much I may have to just pretend they are regular pants later on - I agree with you stretchy waists don't get enough credit! :)