Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check Me Out! :)



I really enjoy being granted these type of awards. They make me feel special and I love knowing that my life makes an impact on others.

This is what Lynilu had to say about me:
Casey has a tender heart and has struggled over life changes in the past months. Those with tender hearts seem to feel those pains in others, as well, and Casey notices what her fellow bloggers are coping with, always adding her kind words in support.

Thanks, Lynilu!! :) :)

4 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

and it's very very true. You are very deserving of this award!

Gandksmom said...

I agree! You deserve it woman! You are one of the most caring women I know!
Wendy

Lynilu said...

You're most welcome! (Finger in dimpled chin as I curtsy, Shirley Temple-style!)

Melanie said...

That is very sweet - and well deserved!