Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Nap - Now There's A Good Idea. NOT!!

ARGH!! The tears of frustration and sadness have stopped and now I'm just plain irritated. I cannot believe what the prince has done. Let me see if I can make a simple equation from the situation:

Three year old + scissors + unattended + borrowed Fisher Price cradle swing + dangling animal mobile = well...you do the math.

So now we're on the hunt for a replacement mobile so that I can return the swing in it's almost original condition. (Brenda, I am so, so, so sorry!!!)

I can't believe he cut off the animals. I just can't believe it. Never in a million years did I think he would do something like that. Cut a toy, his hair, his clothes, a pillow. All those things I can see happening but I never saw this one coming.

Of course it boils down to my fault - which only makes me angrier. He was working on his craft project this morning and when we left to go meet D, I left it all sitting on the kitchen table. I was going to come home and put him down for a nap but it was already late and I was easily talked out of it (which again - is my fault). If he had been napping I would have put away the craft supplies (probably) and it wouldn't have happened (probably).

So now the hunt is on for a replacement part. Wish me extremely good luck.

2 comments:

Estelle said...

You can buy it. I think. I hope. We have the same swing (I guess) and I really think you can find a way to fix it.
Brenda, please don't hurt Casey. I'll cry.

Anonymous said...

One can't stay upset with Kelton for long - he is just too darn cute! :o)

When I was around his age I cut my little sister's hair! :o)

Rest easy Estelle, no harm will become of Casey!