Monday, July 25, 2005

A Call From Bob the Builder

You will never believe who just called the little prince a few minutes ago - it was Bob the Builder! The prince and Bob talked for a few minutes and when the prince handed the phone back to me he said "Mama, Bob wants me to go potty in my potty today!" SCORE!! You just gotta love an animated character who encourages using the potty. :)

Ok, actually it was my friend's boss, but for all the prince knows it really was Bob the Builder.

I'm not sure how E was able to convince her boss to talk with the prince but I'm very grateful. But now the prince wants to know if we can call Bob after he uses his potty. I told him that we would have to wait for Bob to call us back - after all, he is very busy building things. :)

Thanks, E! It was a great surprise and I now have one happy little prince who, with any luck at all, will want to use his potty today! :) :)

5 comments:

Estelle said...

Excellent! Feel free to call "Bob" anytime! You can reach him on my cell phone any day that I am in the office.

Anonymous said...

Excellent strategy!!! I hope Bob the Builder can make the difference.

Casey said...

Uhhh...nope. So far it isn't working like I'd hoped. So much for the Dr. Phil Training Method. Maybe the child has to be younger because the prince is coming up with a million "reasons" why he should get to call Bob (or have Bob call him) and none of them involve going potty.

I should buy stock in Pampers and just call it a day. :)

Casey said...

Oh - and Starr....it didn't really eat your comment. For some rason it posted to my "Adventures of a Prince and Princess blog". Go figure. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh... REASONING with a 3 year old. Isn't it fun?