Thursday, May 05, 2011

Too Much Paper

I was creating a file earlier today of all the papers relating to the car accident and I have to say, it's a lot. Perhaps I need a fancy document management software package to keep track of everything. The claim numbers, the insurance information from the person who hit me, the receipts for the medication I had to buy out of pocket, etc. It seems to go on and on and on.

For such a simple fender bender, it sure has morphed into more. The neurologist warned that getting jarred too hard would set off problems. I guess he knew what he was talking about. I wonder how it would have played had I not seen her coming at me. If I hadn't tensed up. If I hadn't been turned at a slight angle.

A million thoughts...including why was I right there then? A few minutes earlier or later would have avoided the whole thing.

The blink of an eye. A single heart beat. Everything changes. Again.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hopefully it will play out and end well.