Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Afternoon

The kids and I are going to be meeting up with Cande and her two girls in a little bit to go see "Gnomeo and Juliet" and I have to admit, I'm kind of excited. The movie looks really cute and the kids have been looking forward to opening weekend with great anticipation. I haven't taken them to a movie since Toy Story 3 this summer (Dakota loves movies more than I do so they usually see them with her.) so this ought to be fun (well you know, as long as steroid girl can keep herself together).

Before fun though comes work. Doesn't it always? I need to locate one of my usb drives and transfer some data. I have a load of laundry to fold and the kids beds to remake....and now, thanks to feeding them lunch, I also have dishes to do. :)

Maybe I can whip through my work while they are happily engaged with whatever show they are currently watching. The thing is, as soon as I disappear, their radar goes off and they follow me with the age old "Mom. Mom? MOM!!"

Maybe if I just sit her at the computer for a while longer, they will stay quiet? It's worth a try!

No comments: