Sunday, February 13, 2011

More (see below too)

"Be careful of your limits". I had to go back and reread the post about dating. Hahahahaha. Be careful of my limits?

Here is what I wrote:
"I am not in my early 20's. I am not child-free. I bring a lot of "baggage" to the table. I have all these things that need to be finessed into a relationship. It has to be right. It has to be something that feeds my soul and allows me to still be me. I need to be head over heels crazy for the person. It needs to be low drama because really? Who needs that?"

I indicate I am not living a life of a carefree single 20 something and have family obligations to my children.
A relationship has to be right.
It needs to feed my soul and allow me to still be me.
I need to be crazy for the person with a strong feeling of love, friendship and caring.
Low drama.

Ummm...which one in there should I get rid of?

Wow - shame on me for having such rigid and terrible limits. Hahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: