Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taxes, Hearts and .......Who Knows.

As I mentioned previously, it's Valentine Weekend. And I'm not all that keen on it. (yes, I really did just use the word "keen". Deal with it.) I had planned to try to ignore it all (especially Monday) and work on taxes and job hunting (who knows, I might be first in line for a few prime banking jobs or something)but the more I think about it, the more I don't want to look back on "the day of love" and remember that I was working on taxes. That just feels worse than looking back and remembering I was alone.

So I will wait and do them, as usual, on Presidents Day Weekend. Why break with tradition?

Besides, I just don't want to this weekend.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm hoping to be working on taxes tonight and I'm not even single :)