Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

Kaylen is busy today playing doctor to her babies. It's been a favorite game for a while now and in fact, last week it actually caused an argument with one of her playmates who told her that only boys could be doctors. Boy oh boy did she put up a fuss for that one! :) It wouldn't really surprise me if one day down the road when she was grown if she started looking into healthcare training institutes. She does enjoy all things medical - and is always the first one to jump at the chance to get a band aid for someone who might need one.

It isn't unusual to go into the living room to find several "examination rooms" set up and several babies in the waiting room. Let's just say she has gotten a lot of use from the doctor kit that Kelton received for his second birthday. :)

Here is a photo I took of her a couple weeks ago. She wanted a nurses outfit made like one she saw in a book. Mommy isn't exactly artsy but I think I did well enough. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry for the funk! :( You did a very nice job on Kaylen's nurse costume though. Cute!!

Monogram Queen said...

Ha haaaa your artsy is better than mine! I'd visit Dr. Kaylen happily!

Audra said...

Hope your funk is feeling better! I'm still trying. Dylan is trying everything, and it's just annoying the bugger out of me LOL