Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Greeting!



It's St. Patrick's Day - are you wearing green? I wouldn't want to have to reach through this computer screen and pinch any of you. :)

It's yet another rainy morning here and I'm finding it difficult to feel motivated to do anything more than read blogs, catch up on Facebook and drink cup after cup of coffee. A big kudos to those of you who hit the floor running to your treadmill this morning. I tip my Irish Green cap to you. I hear the sun is supposed to make a limited engagement appearance this afternoon and if it does maybe I'll muster the energy to take Kaylen on a bike ride. (Well - she rides and I have to try to keep up with her on foot. Darn her for learning to ride so well - it's getting to be quite the challenge.)

I was hoping to go to my moms club get together today but Kaylen appears to have a cold. A runny nose, sneezes and a cough are a dead give away, I suppose. *sigh* I'm glad that she will be over it by the time we head up to Seattle for the big "cousin birthday bash" in a couple weeks but her timing for this week isn't the greatest. A couple friends and I were hoping to get together tomorrow for a Scrapping Day but I have my doubts I'll be able to attend. It was cancelled last week due to one of the grown ups being sick. I guess it just isn't destined to be.

I sent an email last night to let them know I most likely will have to cancel and I jokingly said that I wish we had video conferencing capabilities. That way I could be here scrapping and they could be there scrapping and yet we could still chit chat and hang out. If only..... :)

Time to get another cup of coffee so I will bid you farewell and wish you a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! And wishing strong Irish winds of good health to the little lass.

Monogram Queen said...

I have a whole book of Irish Blessings, some of them quite entertaining!