Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Sunny Day

The sun is shining so it MUST be summer, right? Well - if you are 4 years old this is exactly what it means. Who cares that it's 54 and windy?

Kaylen desperately wanted to go outside (in fact, she is still out there. I'm too cold to be out there any longer so I'm in uploading photos and blogging) so out we went. I love the way she entices me by saying in her oh so sweet little voice "You can take pictures of me!" How can I resist?

So here you go - pictures of my darling girl.




Look at those eyes! Look closely; one is blue and one is green.

Climbing a tree? Nah - more like hugging a tree. :)



This would be *after* running across the yard and slipping in the muddy grass.



Ever the gardener girl - she is already planning her garden.




*sigh* Isn't she adorable? :)

7 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

She IS adorable!!!
Mine is the same way too.... I'm always trying to bribe her to go inside because I hate sitting out in the cold LOL
What we do for our kiddos!

Anonymous said...

She sure knows how to push your buttons ! :) But she is soooooo
beautiful. How can you resist? Thank Kaylen for those wonderful poses. She get prettier every day.

Lynn

Melanie said...

Yes, she IS adorable! :) That girl has personality written ALL over her.

Froggymama said...

She is sooooo pretty. What a cutie pie!

Jen said...

Ooh, I never knew that about her eyes! Yes, she is lovely.

Shawna said...

these are some incredible pictures Casey!

I just looooove that close up with the blue sky in the background! WOW, that's a total framer!

Stacey said...

great pictures. she is adorable.