Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!


Isn't this funny? I couldn't believe he let me take his picture but you have to agree that he is just too much. :) Silly little man.

His accessories lasted about as long as it took me to hit the button on the camera. I love moments like this - where he just throws himself into whatever is there. (Though between you and me - I think he only put on all this stuff to torment his sister who wanted it all for herself. Whatever. I think it's a funny picture.) He was quite a sight with the dress up stuff mixed with his "Extreme Skate" black sweat shirt. :)

5 comments:

Mimi said...

This is a good black mail picture when he is around 16....lol

A Jersey Girl said...

I love it!

Audra said...

too cute!!!

Sheri said...

Wow, he coordinates well! Or, is it a set? Love it with the black hoodie.

Monogram Queen said...

Ha haaa that is great blackmail!!! I love it that he has the courage to be silly. I hope he never loses it!