Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More Fun Than One Family Should Have

We had the best time last night playing Play-Doh. Kaylen got her brother the Play-Doh EZ 2 Do Zoo kit for Christmas (man that girl has good tastes in gifts! *wink*) and it was so much fun! I cannot recommend these kits enough. Seriously - it's fun for the entire family especially if you are like me and have not a creative bone in your body when it comes to playing with Play-Doh.

Check out the fun!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


and


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


and


5 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

Looks like you all had fun.

Happy New Year to you all!!

Brenda said...

LOL

I loved the animal sounds! So sweet. That looks like a lot of fun! I may have to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Oh! we have these too! totally one of my favorites!

Caroline said...

What fun videos. Looks like the kids had a blast and I know they are enjoying all the family time with Dakota home.

Casey said...

Ace of Spades: Happy New year to you too!

Brenda: Target has them. I think they run about $15. WELL worth it! Hours of fun. :)

Shawna: And you kept them a secret from me? I had no idea they even existed! They are fun, fun, fun!

Caroline: They really are hvaing fun with Dakota being home in the evenings. I can't bleieve we are closing in on our last week so soon. *sigh*