Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another Page....Finally

Apparently when I take a scrapping break, it becomes difficult for me to jump back in. It's almost like a creative block - I scare myself into thinking I can't do it. So tonight I decided, to steal the Nike catchphrase, to "Just Do It".

Here's what I ended up with:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The journaling reads:
We finally had snow to play in and boy did we make the best of it. We all bundled up and went outside several times each day to ride on the sleds, throw snowballs at each other, wrestle in the snow and take snow walks around the neighborhood.

Although we can’t agree on the one best thing about snow we all do know this:

SNOW IS FUN!!

We hope it snows again this winter because there is nothing better than a snow day with the ones you love!

8 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

That is so cute. You do a great job on your scrapbooking.

Jen said...

Hi Casey

Just how do you make your scrap page? Is it done in Photoshop? I think I might like to have a look at doing it. You always make great pages. Also, do you print them out later or are they just digital forever????

j.

Sonya said...

Another awesome page!

Brenda said...

Beautiful page! I love it!

Casey said...

Ace, Tracey, Sonya and Brenda: Thanks! :)

Jen: I make my pages in photoshop elements and while it took a bit of time to figure out how to do it, it is pretty easy. I do print out each and everyone of my pages and I put them in protectors and then in a binder sorted by month and year. Check out this link for info on maybe getting started on it: http://addictedtoscrapping.blogspot.com/2006/01/want-to-jump-on-my-band-wagon.html

It's an old posting that I did so I can't vouch for all the links anymore but I'm sure some of them are still viable. Let me know if you have questions. I'm always happy to spread the addiction to scrapping. :)

Caroline said...

I love the pages you do. You really capture the memory and I know the kids will really appreciate it when they are older.

Jen said...

Thanks Casey! Hopefully I can organize my time that I can blog and check out doing the scrapbooking. I would love to try and do it! I'm sure I will be asking tons of questions!
:-)

Daria Schaffnit said...

Not only did you just do it, you did it beautifully!!! Makes me want to walk into the page & live that memory with y'all.