Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Nothing to blog about....

*sigh* I have nothing to blog about tonight. Nothing exciting happened today at all unless you count a leaking night time diaper for the princess which resulted in the washing of the guest bed for the second day in a row, a cat who peed under the friggin' bed, a prince who just *had* to go see the free kids movie at the theater this morning but then decided it was "too loud" for him to watch more than 30 minutes of, receiving two, count'em, two eBay auction wins in the mail, and having a housekeeping service stop by for an estimate something exciting. I, however, don't.

So..... :)

I'm so tired tonight that my eyes are stinging. I'm seriously hoping that both children will sleep well tonight though I doubt the princess will - she hasn't in about a week. She's on the verge of crawling and just can't seem to settle down to sleep. Too much going on developmentally with her which I understand in theory but intensely dislike in practice.

My princess turned 6 months old at 11:50AM today. Six months. Where has the time gone?

No comments: