Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Addicted to eBay

Is there a 12-Step program for eBay addiction? Does it count as shop-a-holic or gambling addiction?

I just won the cutest freakin' snowman outfit (not a costume as some of you had thought but rather a sweater, shirt and stretch pants) for the princess. It's 18 month and at this point in time I have no idea if she'll ever get to wear it outside of a winter photo taken in the summertime.

It *might* fit this winter if it runs a little small (she'll probably be in 12-18 in January/February....still winter time and still season appropriate). Otherwise, I swear I will dress her in it in the heat of summer. It's just to friggin' cute. :) (Tracey, this may end up coming your way.....who knows! :) )

As Brenda knows well from our various garage sale trips; I'm a sucker for all clothes Christmas/Winter.

(**I had linked to the clothes but I just removed the link as I'm not sure how long it will be available. - Casey)

2 comments:

Estelle said...

It is very cute. When you said a snowman outfit... I was thinking of a halloween costume. Three stuffed balls making up the body, a cut out for her face... I thought you had completely and utterly lost it.
And why is it Tracey getting all this cute stuff? I know my kid might be stubborn but G-d it has GOT to be born before Tracey's...

Anonymous said...

Love It !!!
Ebay Rules!! :o)