Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bra Talk

OMG OMG OMG!! What a HUGE difference a well fitted nursing bra makes! I'm like a whole new person. :)

I was originally fitted for my nursing bra size when I was about 8 months pregnant with the prince and it's the size I've gone by since I was still wearing them through my pregnancy with the princess (the prince stopped nursing a month before I got pregnant again). They were umm.....eeeerrrrr....snug (I'm still blaming my weight gain after pregnancy on the Twinkie binge that I went on 2 weeks PP).

I went out today and bought a correct size because I just couldn't stand being so umcomfortable anymore and ZOWIE! What a difference. I wanted to wear the freakin' thing out of the store. :)

Since it wasn't the cheapest thing I've ever purchased I only bought one and searched on-line for a cheaper one (now that I know my correct(ed) size). If that one feels as great than I'm going to buy a couple more. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Who knew a new bra would make my day? :)

2 comments:

Estelle said...

I hear ya sweetie. After my surgery... when I FINALLY decided I could actually get fitted for a bra (they told me to wait six months... I ended up having to wait about nine because of the follow up surgeries) it was WONDERFUL! You're right, it makes such a huge difference.

Laura said...

I always say if you have a comfortable bra and comfortable shoes, then you're set. :)