Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chain Letter Answers....

Okee doke- here goes:

Brenda asked: If you could live any where in the world, where would it be and why?

My reponse: Hmmm....that's a good question. Today I think my honest answer is: Anywhere that I could be alone.

Ok - easy answer aside - I'd have to say the either the Seattle area or the coast with leaning heavily toward the coast. Seattle because it's "home" for me - I'm comfortable there, I have family and friends there. The coast because it's beautiful and peaceful. Listening to the waves crash brings peace to my soul.

Estelle asked: What is the biggest non child non marriage accomplishment of your life?

Me: Making it through my twenties in one piece. Let's just say I took a walk on the wild side there for a bit.

E: If you could grant one heartfelt, selfless wish for someone (wishing D would win the lottery does not count), what would it be and why?

Me: I'm not sure if this is what you were going for but my honest answer would be that I would wish for my children to grow up secure, safe, happy and successful (using their own definition of success). I would wish for life to treat them kindly and well because they are the most precious things in the world to me.


E: If you had the chance to wipe one thing/disease/emotion/person/continent/etc off the face of the earth, what/who would it be and why? (example... cancer, mosquitoes, envy, GW Bush, etc)

Me: I would wipe out an emotion: Hate. I think hate slowly kills all those inflicted with it and stops people from living the best life they can for how ever long they can. It spills over into thel ives of everyone around them and slowly but surely erodes away goodness and happiness.

E: Do you use solid, gel, roll-on, or spray deodorant?

Me: Finally. A no brainer. Solid. Right now I'm using Degree solid in shower fresh scent. I also use Sure and Secret solids in either shower or powder fresh. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.