Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I could scream

Damn! I had just spent 15 minutes typing a post to amuse the masses when suddenly BLIP my web page disappeared. WTF? That totally sucks and I am completely bummed.

I guess you'll never get to hear the story of the prince taking the princess for a ride in his Fisher Price Powerwheels Jeep (my best ever garage sale find). *sigh* It was beyond cute, too. I do believe it was the best part of my day...watching him, with his arm wrapped around her, driving through the yard. I think it's a memory I will cherish forever. He, only 3 years and her, shy of 6 months and not really sitting on her own velcro-belted into the jeep pretending to go through the "coffee place" drive through so that they could bring me my pretend frappachino. Gotta love a boy who knows his Mommy's favorite coffee drink. Oh - and he picked himself up a pretend chocolate chip cookie too. :)

For those of you who know where to find our on-line album; I've posted some pictures. :)

1 comment:

Estelle said...

The pictures are very cute. Of course, he looked like he was choking her most of the time, but she didn't seem to mind.
I notice that no one bothered to pick ME up a drink... geez... ya think you have friends...