Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blog Chain Letter

My turn. :)

I got this one from Estelle who got it from Renee, who got it from Rae, who got it from someone else (and so on and so on (and if you know what commerical that is from you are as old as me!)).

I also took the bait and asked Estelle the three question, (she hasn't answered yet - I blame the stupid time zone thing)so now I have to open my blog to questions. It's the law (or so they say).

Ask me three questions, of any nature. I will answer them truthfully to the best of my ability. Don't hold back! However if it is something that could get me arrested (for example( as E said), airing my true thoughts on the state of this country's leadership right now) I reserve the right not to answer :)

Pursuant to international blogging code 7743H-869.4, if you take the bait, you must open your blog to the three question activity as well. This code is null and void if and only if you have a) already done so or b) have no blog.

For frequent readers, I will allow one free question - so make it a good one (and keep it clean, people! *grin*)

PS...please, please, please play. I would like to feel like a few people read this thing. :)

4 comments:

Estelle said...

What is the biggest non child non marriage accomplishment of your life?

If you could grant one heartfelt, selfless wish for someone (wishing D would win the lottery does not count), what would it be and why?

If you had the chance to wipe one thing/disease/emotion/person/continent/etc off the face of the earth, what/who would it be and why? (example... cancer, mosquitoes, envy, GW Bush, etc)

Estelle said...

crap, I forgot my bonus question too! I do get a bonus, right? Right?
DO you use solid, gel, roll-on, or spray deodorant? And don't say none of the above, because that would be icky.
Yeah, I know, dumb question, but Jeannie is on my ass to get out of here and I couldn't think of one!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but I'd like to take advantage of my one free question....

...since you are having a tough day, I'll make my question an easy one...

If you could live any where in the world, where would it be and why?

Daria Schaffnit said...

1. If you could have a personal chef come & cook you one meal, taking into consideration ONLY your preferences & no one else's, what would you eat?

2. If you could have a room that was only yours, with no one else allowed in unless you invited them & no one else's input in decorating, what would it have in it? What would it look like? Money & space are no object.

3. If you could have a perfect example of any one kind of tree growing in your yard (and it would be healthy & gorgeous, no matter what), what tree would you choose?