Thursday, October 02, 2008

Word on the Street....

...is that Sarah Palin, who has never before been seen during the time since she was asked to be the VP candidate for the Republican side, will be wearing her hair down for the debate tonight. Further speculation brings to light the question "Will she be wearing an ear piece?"


I cannot even begin to tell you how I feel about this possibility and all I can say is someone better be doing their jobs to make sure this isn't rigged.

I mean seriously - even in archived photos of her "running her state" her hair is up.

Coincidence? Sure as hell better be.

But one thing I hope they schooled her well on is adding the "G" at the end of her words ending in "ING". Holy moly! It's awful though I guess it does help her sound like a good ol' boy. Yuck.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh I'm sure you'll be able to tell.

Monogram Queen said...

Now I can't remember if she wore her hair up or down for the debate but I think it was up. Must go check!