Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama and ACORN

Since this came up in the comment section today, I once again encourage everyone to do their homework and make their decision based upon the FACTS they find. Not allegations. Not rumors. And certainly not in emails spread like wildfire across the Internet.

Barack Obama Never Organized with ACORN

No matter what you read, no matter what people tell you: you must do your own research and come to your own conclusions. My conclusion is he knew nothing about what a few people were doing anymore than I think McCain knew about Joe the Plumbers history when he held him up for all the world to admire. I, for one, have no admiration for people who do not pay their taxes. But I do not hold this against McCain - it isn't his fault Joe didn't pay his taxes. And it isn't Obama's fault that a few people did wrong.

And that's it from me - I'm heading to the beach. Have a good weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Have fun and be careful!

Lynilu said...

The homework is essential.

Yours is done, so have a great weekend!

Monogram Queen said...

Stay warm and don't laugh too much! *wink*