Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nothing But Time

I have spent waaay too long working on these today. It's a good thing Kaylen is a good "on her own" kind of girl. :)

This first slideshow is my beach weekend with my BFF's Jeri and Mel. I know they are going to squeal about the photos of them but hey - to be fair I put in awful ones of me, too. :)

Enjoy!


This next one is of Dakota, Kelton and Kaylen's full day (7 hours!) at the zoo on the Saturday I was gone. It looks like they had so much fun and I love hearing all their stories. And Dakota was sweet enough to send photos on her phone throughout the day. It was almost like being there! (Thanks, honey!) I know the three of them had a great weekend while I was away - so much fun was had and I have loved hearing all about it. And that big bandaid across Kelton's face? That is covering an injury that he received at school the day before. He was running to catch up with his class and tripped. His poor face got the brunt of it though there are many scrapes all over his poor little body. Poor buddy! It's healing up and looks much better now. They sent a camera taken photo of it on Friday night - it brought tears to my eyes:


So without further delay; here is their trip to the zoo!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

GREAT slideshows!! I adore Kelton in his hoodie throughout the day. Makes him look so young! :)

Unknown said...

Man your kids are so cute! Jeri

Sheri said...

Looks like LOTS of fun was had by all! What a great way to capture memories. And, I love that Dakota kept you connected via phone pics (hmm, maybe I'll have to re-think the camera phone option)
:-)

Monogram Queen said...

I watched the Zoo slide on Dakota's blog! Sweet!

Y'all look like you are having too much fun! I want to plan a girls week-end in January after the holiday hoopla is over and the winter blues have set in.
A cold beach is better than no beach in my book! Gorgeous!

Tanya said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Your very lucky to have such good friends.