Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Call For Prayers

I read a blog called Snarky Mommy. I found it on the night that their daughter was being born and the husband was live blogging it (a member of my moms club posted the link - it is a friend of hers). Last night I read something on there that broke my heart. Snarky Mommy (aka: Amy) has a friend whose 11 month old daughter had a choking/seizure incident which has left her in critical condition.

This morning there was a link to Jenny's blog and a request for prayers and thoughts. Please, if you are the praying sort, pray for little CiCi.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG!!!!!!!

Jilliebean said...

That's so sad! We will be praying for them!

Anonymous said...

Casey, thanks so much for posting about Jenny and her baby girl. It means a lot to know that so many people are pulling for her!

Sara