Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still Here

Yes - I am really still here. Well - technically I was not *here* but you know what I mean. Dakota has been home with us since December 21st and we have all really been enjoying our much needed family time. Then there was the hustle and bustle of Christmas and then a trip up for Christmas with my side of the family. We have been *very* busy.

Plus - Kaylen came down with something nasty last night (high fever/throwing up) so that was fun. Ick. We drove home today and are busy trying to settle back into our life.

I promise a real update soon....and hey - I'll even throw in some photos for you. :)

6 comments:

yankeegirl said...

Hope Kaylen is better soon!

Sheri said...

Welcome Home!!! We've only been home a few days too, so blog updates are slow all over the place (wink, wink). I hope Miss Kaylen feels better soon.

Froggymama said...

Hope Kaylen feels better! xoxo

Mimi said...

Hope Kaylen feels better.....know what you mean about being busy....I am NOT a big fan of Christmas just for that....toooo busy.....can't wait to see the pictures

Lynilu said...

Pictures? From YOU?? No kidding!

Get well, little Kaylen!!

And Happy New Year to all of you!

Monogram Queen said...

Hope Kaylen is feeling better and no one else got sick too. Can't wait for the pics!