Monday, December 10, 2007

Secrets? What secrets?

Kaylen, at 2.5 years of age, can not keep a secret. I know - this shouldn't surprise me and really, it doesn't. But it does make for some amusing times.

This morning, Kaylen and I were in a local one-stop shopping store and we passed the snowman paper plates when suddenly she squealed out "Hey! Snowman plates! We got those for your birthday!"

I said "Oh! Those are really nice but I don't think you were supposed to tell me."

A few people around us smiled and one even said "So much for that surprise, right?"

:)

7 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Chuckling... cute!

Stacey said...

Haha. Kids can be horrible with secrets but it is quite funny when they blab them.

Sheri said...

Heh, (ROTFL) ... my toddler gave away a "secret" today too (for a sillly stocking stuffer), and darn it if he wasn't persistent in repeating it over & over! Enjoy your snowmen this weekend :-)

Monogram Queen said...

I mistakenly let Maddie see one of Stacy's Christmas presents. I'm so hoping she doesn't let that cat out of the bag! They're so cute though you can't get mad at them!

Brenda said...

LOL - Cute!

Shannon said...

Ha ha, that's cute.

Ace of Spades said...

Kids are the best. They are always saying something that suprises the heck out of you.