Monday, December 10, 2007

An Early Birthday Gift

Isn't this cool?!?!?! Look closely - it's a gift card to Starbucks that is personalized!! Yes, indeed - that's me at the beach with a camera in one hand and a coffee in the other. Isn't that too great????!!!! I am totally loving it!!!

The mail delivery brought so many fun surprises today and one of them was an early birthday gift for me from our sweet friend, S. I can not even begin to tell you how touched I am by her gift. Thank you, S! You are the best!! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is the one of the coolest things I have ever seen! I have seen options of doing that for gift cards now, but seeing one done up close and personal like that is awesome! I would frame it, hehe. Jeri (happy early? birthday!)

Monogram Queen said...

So cool! I bet you'll have a wonderful fantabulous birfday!

Brenda said...

I had no idea Starbucks did that! Very, very cool!

Audra said...

that is one of the neatest things ever!!!

Shannon said...

That is a really cool gift.

Shannon said...

That is a really cool gift.

Perrin said...

I wish I had known about those before I bought my giftcards. Whar a cool thing.

Stacey said...

That's really, really cool!