Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Wish List

So what is on your Christmas Wish List this year? Mine is pretty short - well, ok..the truth is, it is practically non-existent. I see the fact that I don't have a list a mile long as a great thing. To me, it means I already have everything I need and probably most of what I want. I don't need a plasma tv lift (though I'm sure that has something to do with not having a plasma tv) or a bunch of knick knacks. All I really need and want is for my family to stay healthy, happy and together and enjoy amazing and wonderful things for the year ahead. My wants are simple; I just want my family safe and together.

So Santa, if your listening..... :)

2 comments:

Audra said...

I am the same way! Dylan was bugging me for a list, and I really couldn't think of much.

Monogram Queen said...

Mine was shorter than usual this year but i'm not going to lie I can always come up with something I "want" LOL