Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"The Pose" Through The Years

I was talking with a friend this afternoon and she wanted to see the picture of the kids and I through the years so - since I went to the trouble of finding them (and scanning in the two I couldn't find in my files) I thought I would share them. This is such a fun way to see the kids growing and changing (and me getting older....*sigh*).

Normally, I have the picture taking in January so the one we did today is actually the 2008 picture. With Kelton is school, I figured my chances were limited and I wanted to be sure to get the photo done.

Enjoy!


2004
(Kelton was 20 months)


2005
(I was 9 months pregnant with Kaylen and Kelton was 2.5)


2006
(Kelton was 3.5 and Kaylen was 11 months)


2007
(Kelton was 4.5 and Kaylen was 23 months)

The Photo for 2008
(Kelton 5.5 and Kaylen is 2.5)




PS...Keep reading to see the photos taken today!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing those with us! I love how each pose is the same with you and your son! Jeri

Mom 2 Two said...

OMG! Too precious!

Caroline said...

That was so cool to see you guys through the years. This year is soooo cute!!!!

Shannon said...

I love that! The same pose every year is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

yankeegirl said...

Wonderful pics! They grow up so fast!

Mimi said...

2008??? Isn't it still 2007?? Hopefully when you get your christmas cards, you will put them on the web for people like me who don't get one can see them.....P.S our new granddaughter will be born tomorrow....can't wait....

Mimi said...

Ok Ok I re read the posting and now I understand....see what happens when you get old....lol

Rainbow Momma said...

Those are great! (Makes me wish I had done something like that too.) Those will be wonderful when the kids have their own kids. :)

Lynilu said...

Those are so cool! Thanks for posting them. Watching the growth is great!

Monogram Queen said...

I love it! You all look so sweet and you haven't changed all that much. Older.. Pshaww....

Casey said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Julie said...

That's so cool! What a great idea!!

PT-LawMom said...

Those are so neat!!! You all look great. What a cool idea.