Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is There A Doctor In The House?

Tonight, Kaylen decided that she wanted to play with the doctor kit but in order to be a proper doctor she not only needed a healthcare cart but she also needed the appropriate attire. Apparently that meant gloves, red sparkly shoes, her brother's sun hat and ummm...nothing else. Oh wait - she did wear the stethoscope for a quick minute.

I was practically rolling on the floor. Her pink dog was her patient and she kept giving "Princess" shots in the head. Poor thing. :)

And yes, I did take pictures but I think I won't post them because, as I mentioned, she wasn't wearing much. :)

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Ha Haaaaa a nude doctor now that is a switch! Too funny! Poor Princess - shots in the head. Oh my

Lynilu said...

Oh, dear!!! That is too funny!!!