Thursday, September 08, 2005

Feeling Lucky

I am completely, and shamelessly, stealing this from another blog I read. I read it on Cristin's blog last night and this part kept echoing in my head last night and today. I've edited to fit my life....

"I am lucky to have gotten the chance to be with my kids today. I am lucky to have gotten the chance to yell at them, to feel fed up by them, to feel overwhelmed as a mother, to feel like my two kids were always under my feet.

Thank you babies, for always being under my feet. I wouldn't want it any other way. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I am lucky. I am sorry for yelling, cursing to myself, wishing you both would sit quietly so I could get a moments peace. I'm sorry.

I am lucky. L-U-C-K-Y."


Thank you, Cristin - this really sums it up for me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Casey I love this!