Thursday, September 01, 2005

More Questions and Answers

From Daria:
1. If you could have a personal chef come & cook you one meal, taking into consideration ONLY your preferences & no one else's, what would you eat?
Me: Eggs Benedict with hash browns. What can I say? I'm a girl with simple tastes. :)

2. If you could have a room that was only yours, with no one else allowed in unless you invited them & no one else's input in decorating, what would it have in it? What would it look like? Money & space are no object.
Me: Oh my! Great question. How much space do I have in this blog? :) It would be a huge room with wall to wall plush carpet with the thickest of padding underneath. I would have comfy, wonderful couches and one of those chair and a half things that I could really curl up in. I'd have shelves of books and tons of photos of my kids and D. I mean TONS!! I have an affinity for photos of my kids and too many woul dnever be enough. I'd have a fridge stocked full of my favorite goodies and lots of water. Oh - and I'd have a fancy schmancy coffee maker (but I'd have to learn how to make my favorite coffee drinks first so I could really use it well). I'd also have a TV with lots of stations.

3. If you could have a perfect example of any one kind of tree growing in your yard (and it would be healthy & gorgeous, no matter what), what tree would you choose?
Me: An evergreen. I'm a girl from the Pacific Northwest and I love my evergreen trees.

From Tracey:
1. What ONE thing from your life would you not like your kids to know about until they're old enough not to repeat it?
Me: I'd have to say that I would rather they not know how I feel about a few certain family members (from both sides). I think that would just be awkward. :) Does that count as one thing? Hmmmmm.....

2. Did a book or a movie have a significant impact on your life? If so, what was it and why? (compound question I know, it could be considered cheating).
Me: No. Hee Hee. Ok - let me think.......you know what? I don't think so. But then, I guess it could be mommy brain syndrome and I just can't remember. Sad.


3. How would you describe yourself, in 5 words, to a complete stranger so that they felt they got a sense of who you are?
Me: Introverted (I know - hard to believe, right?), Fun, Intelligent, Responsible and Trustworthy

4. Choose a favorite cheese :)
Me: Tillamook Medium Sharp Cheddar

No comments: