Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yellow Belt in the House!

Last night Kelton took part in his first Martial Arts graduation ceremony which took him from being a white belt to being a yellow belt. I was so very proud of him! He was up in the stage with the other kids from his class and the instructor put them through their paces - he did an amazing job!

The pictures I took during the ceremony aren't all that great but here are some I took on our way out of the building.








Doesn't he look proud? My boy!

(the funny thing about these pictures is they are sort of like a flip book. If you flip through them quickly it's the whole routine that he has with the nunchucks. I know it doesn't translate here but trust me - it's pretty funny! :) )

2 comments:

Audra said...

How cool!!

Sheri said...

Congratulations Kelton!