Monday, June 08, 2009

Expecting a Visit from the Tooth Fairy

Kelton is expecting a visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight. He lost tooth #6 at school today. Interestingly enough, this is the second tooth in a row that came out during the school day.

I didn't realize it was as loose as it was until this morning at the bus stop. I bent down to kiss him good bye and I just happened to notice his tooth was sitting at a funny angle. I asked him how loose it was and he wiggled it. "DANG!", I said, "I bet that falls out today."

He has two more that are very loose so I won't be surprised if those come out in the coming weeks. Somehow, these aren't nearly as traumatic for me as his upper front teeth. Losing those were hard for this mommy.

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

WOW! I just post about the Tooth Fairy too! Your story was much better though:)

Emily

Monogram Queen said...

I am not supposed to be blogging so shhh....

How exciting! We just read a book about the tooth fairy and Madison is all pumped. However I fear she has a few more years to wait!

Congrats Kelton! He's wracking up!