Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Ads

I love the Sunday paper. There is just something exciting about seeing all the inserts with all the things on same for the week. Maybe it's just all the possibilities. When it comes right down to it, nice times out of ten, they all go into the recycling bin but once in a while I find something that we were planning to get anyway that is now on sale. On sale. I love those words. :)

Target ads, Fred Meyer ads and the Kohls coupons are my favorites to flip through. I think I thumb through them a couple times each just to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Oh yeah - I love the Sunday ads. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to Sunday, just for the paper! Eric gets donuts, and we all lounge around, the adults drinking coffee, and the kids drinking hot chocolate and watching cartoons. I love the anticipation of what I will find in those inserts also! :) Im glad Im not the only one. Jeri

Monogram Queen said...

I need to start taking the paper again! I love to read it and online just is not the same.