Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random Vent

Not all that long ago my inbox was under siege with emails about Vi*agra and whatnot. Lately though, as in the past week, I have received no less than 5 emails a day about colon cleanse. Now this is something new to me. Seriously? I had no idea it was such a popular thing or that so many people want to share their experiences. I'm not saying sharing is bad but I wouldn't mind a decrease in the frequency of the emails.

I'm just not sure I want to go there. I mean, I'm sure it must be a great things if that's what you want to do but ummm.....not so much for me.

I have heard it is all the rage in Hollywood though. :)

3 comments:

Audra said...

it really is all the rage down here. just last week I was talking to a coworker about needing to lose some weight- they told me to take some cleanse pills. he had lost SIX pounds this way apparently. YUCK.

Monogram Queen said...

I've been getting colon cleanse emails too - a ton of them. No way in hell am I doing that though. It just grosses me out.

Lynilu said...

I'm with you on this rant. I empty my spam folder several times a day, and it adds up to over 50 per day! thank goodness the yahoo spam filter is working well, with just one or two a week slipping through. I've been inundated with ads for washer/driers sets, Dell laptops and dating services! I'm ready to date, but I'll pass on those ads, thank you! Today I got one for "Hollywood casting crews in my area". I don't think so! No one comes to this remote county to find Hollywood's future stars, not even me!!LOL!