Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Creative Day for the Boy

Just another fun filled afternoon. :)
The PlayDoh spider. (and yes, all our PlayDoh is about the same color. Clearly they need some new stuff. :) ) This is the first time he has actually made a "real" something. Very, very proud moment!
I'm not sure why but he thought sticking a pencil in the spider was a good idea. :) But just look at that smile!
Later we moved on to building marshmallow and toothpick bridges. He saw Curious George make one on today's episode so.... :) Kaylen was working on her own version but since she was "without clothes" I didn't take any photos of her. I'm sure you understand.



Such a happy boy!!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Very creative!!!

Sheri said...

Seriously ... I want to be that fly! I never would have thought about giving Nick marshmellows and toothpicks to build with (of course most of the marshmellows would just be eaten AND the toothpicks would likely become weapons, but I digress). I like the playdoh spider ... but what's the playdoh on top of the pencil, another spider?

Monogram Queen said...

I still haven't ventured into Play Doh land with the little one yet. I"m sure it's coming. I'm such a wuss!
He's so creative!

Casey said...

Brenda: :)

Sheri: I don't know what that blob was supposed to be. :) And ummm...the kids ate waaaay more marshmallows than they should have. Needless to say, they didn't do a good job with their dinners. Oh well - at least they had a good time. :)

Patti: Note to self: send Maddie a HUGE container of PlayDoh. *wink*

Keri said...

What a talented little guy - and VERY creative! :)

domi2.5 said...

That "molecular structure" is amazing!!

Stacey said...

awww very cute and creative!