Monday, March 17, 2008

First Pass on the Invite



Sheesh! Am I ever out of practice when it comes to scrapping.....I'm not totally loving this but it's what I have so far. I am hoping I can get a better photo of the birthday boy but no promises. Good shots are few and far between these days.

It wasn't what I had in mind but it's what came out....maybe that's ok. I'll let Kelton take a look and see what he says.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about - keep reading. I did a few posts tonight. :)

9 comments:

Perrin said...

I think it looks great. Love the art theme. I can't believe he is turning six. March through May is my busy time as well. I call it birthday season. Good luck woth all the fun.

Brenda said...

I'm impressed!!!!

I always feel like the lazy mom with the store bought invitations next to you!! :o)

Dakota said...

Kelton as excited this morning when he saw the sample sitting on the table! I think you've created another winner! Great job!

Dakota said...

WAS excited, I mean (see above) :)

Lynilu said...

I think the picture is great, but if you don't like it, I'm guessing you'll get one that suits you! You're good with the camera, Casey! And with those kids, you have great subject matter!

I'm laughing at Dakota's second comment .... I read the first one and read it as "was"!!! LOL! Tells you how big a deal it really was. Hey, Dakota, it's NOT a legal brief!! giggle!

Audra said...

I think it looks great!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww I think it's cute! Wow 6 ...

Stacey said...

i love it! and i can't believe he's turning 6 either!!!

Sheri said...

I think the card came out quite cute -- colors work well together, and it has that "playful" look & feel that shows in Kelton's smile. So, are you going to make colored cone hats so the kids can all be human crayons? (LOL)