Saturday, March 22, 2008

Princess Tea Party

Today Kaylen and I went to the Mommy and Me Princess Tea Party which is run through our city's Parks and Recreation Department. We were joined by my friend Brenda and her four year old daughter, Katie and the girls had such a great time!

There was a little lunch, a girls choir sang and then all the little girls got to go up on the stage and dance to princess songs. Talk about being in heaven! Kaylen was so excited about that part that she could hardly sit still through the choir singing. She kept asking "Now mommy? Now can I go dance?"

Finally it was time and oh my goodness! She was so incredibly sweet that I could barely stand it. Talk about having "happy tears". :)

I just love having special time with my girl. :)











6 comments:

Audra said...

what a neat party!!

Casey said...

Aurda: You know, it really was. She is still talking about it today. :)

Lynilu said...

Very sweet! She looks blissful in the photos. My goodness, she is truly a girlie-girl, isn't she? Adorable!

I think the little girl in the green skirt to the side in one photo was confused ... she seems to think she is an ogre, not a princess!

Monogram Queen said...

Beautiful! I would love to do something like that.

Now you know how I feel when Madison dances in public, I cry every time ~ happy tears!!!!

Those little girls are too too precious aren't they!

Melanie said...

How precious! Looks like she WAS in Heaven - very cute!!

Stacey said...

That is so cute and that is such a cool idea!