Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bubbles, Bubble Everywhere!

Yesterday I took the kids to the Dollar Tree to pick up a few things and we found bubbles and big bubble wands. I have to tell you, if you have a Dollar Tree near you run, don't walk, there and get some of the bubbles they have this year. The brand name is Bubble Fun and it is 32oz of fun in every bottle. I kid you not!

This is probably the best bubble solution we have had in years. It's thick and makes amazingly - and big - bubbles. Coupled with a big bubble wand it's a ton of fun for $2.00. I even went back this afternoon to pick up two more wands (one for me and one for Dakota) and five more bottles of bubble solution (we blew through the bottle I bought yesterday in no time flat).

Seriously. So much fun!

Well sure - I'm pretty sure staying in one of Branson condos would be more fun but still - for backyard entertainment, good bubble fun can't be beat. Just check out these photos.





6 comments:

Audra said...

holy crap! that last one is like a gigantor bubble!

Brenda said...

cool !!! I love the last picture!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh I will have to check this out. I LOVE bubbles!

Melanie said...

Great to know about those bubbles! I love the ones that Gymboree makes - they last FOREVER, and they're probably the cleanest (indoor) bubbles I've seen. They're spendy though... just a warning.

Stacey said...

Cool bubbles. We love our Gymboree bubbles as they don't pop. But they're tiny. I don't know what's in the solution but it's insane.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, Casey. We bought some this morning. I'd been looking for some that were effective but cheap since they do get used up so fast. Perfect choice. Called Bubble Fun.