Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yummy!


Look at the sweet goodness that a friend sent to me today. In the photo it is hard to tell but this beauty is a full 18 inches tall and has 20, count 'em 20, cookies (well ok - there are only 18 in the photo because the kids had already grabbed a couple)! The kids and I arrived home from a playdate this morning and found this sitting on the porch. I was barely able to get it into the kitchen before four little hands were scrambling for cookies. Kaylen went after the pink flowers (mostly picking off the accent frosting to shove in her mouth) and Kelton went after the gigantic chocolate chip cookies. I spied the lemon filled and frosted ones - yum yum yum!! :)

Thank you, dear friend! You sure knew how to brighten my day as well as the day of two little munchkins. You rock! :)

13 comments:

Lynilu said...

Oooouuuuu! Can I come live at your house????

Froggymama said...

Yum. Sometimes all you need is a little sugar.

Anonymous said...

Where is that from? I would like to order myself one!

Heidi

Monogram Queen said...

How sweet! They certainly do rock!

Holly said...

mmmmmmmm....yummy!
What a great friend to send you such goodness!
I certainly prefer cookies to flowers!

Casey said...

Lynilu: The door is always open. :)

FroggyMama: Indeed!

Heidi: It's from Cookiesbydesign.com. Just let me say again - YUMMY! :)

Patti_Cake: I can't even begin to tell you how much this friend of ours rocks. Words cannot describe what she means to me - and to all of us.

Holly: Me, too! :)

Brenda said...

YUM! :o)

Caroline said...

Man those cookies look good. Sounds like you have a great friend. I like friends that send you yummy treats out of the blue.

Jojo said...

I'll just live vicariously!
YUM!! jojo

Unknown said...

I got a cookie bouquet after having E...too bad I got sick and didn't get to eat a single one! Yours looks delicious, what a wonderful treat for you all!

K J and the kids said...

Hope you are doing better.

Perrin said...

What a fantastic gift. I'll have to remeber that for future use.

Casey said...

Brenda: You have that right! :)

Caroline: She is an AMAZING friend. I just wish she didn't live clear across the country. :(

JoJo: I'd offer you one butI tink it would get smushed in the mail. :)

SeasonalKat: Bummer that you didn't get to eat the one you had received. :( I'll eat one of these for you though, ok? *laughing*

K,J&the kids: Thanks. It's up and down, back and forth. Some moments bring me to my knees but I'm doing my best to keep my head up and be the best mom I can for my kids. I think that would make my mom happy.

Perrin: Do! It's a fun gift and so out of the norm. :)