Tuesday, May 15, 2007

*sigh* I can't believe Gilmore Girls is over. I am so going to miss this show - it's been a constant Tuesday night companion for seven years. SEVEN YEARS! Do you know how many changes in my life I have gone through in seven years? And yet - there were a few things I could always count on to hold rock steady and Gilmore Girls was one of them. This is so not right.

So not.

But in other news.....remember that video montage I told you that I had made for my mom's funeral reception? The pastor would like to play it during the service instead of just having it in a corner of the fellowship hall afterwards. Eeeek! I think it's cool but at the same time it's freaking me out a bit. Front and center is definitely a big jump from the small obscure corner I had pictured.

We are meeting the pastor tomorrow to go over details of the service. Tomorrow is also the first day the obituary runs in the papers. That is going to be so surreal to see.

2 comments:

em1__mak2 said...

The local CW affiliate went out last night and DID NOT COME BACK ON before the GG broadcast. What it recorded on the DVR was just the audio and I'm heartbroken. MUST find a way to SEE it soon. I think I had GG nightmares all night, none of which had an ending.

Sad, so very sad...

mel

Monogram Queen said...

Well I think it is cool that he is featuring your tribute.
Not a Gilmore Girls Fan (Never saw it) but I can sympathize. I hate it when my fave shows go kaput!