Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Dinner Pictures

Last night Dakota came over and we took Kaylen out for her birthday dinner. She, of course, picked Red Robin and was most excited for when they would put balloons around her ears and sing to her. When that moment came, however, instead of the happy excitement she had been having all day about it, she became incredibly nervous and shy. So cute! :)

I think my favorite part is when they asked her what her name was and she said "Kaylen. K.A.Y.L.E.N." I remember when Kelton used to do that and I just love it. :)

Happy 5th Birthday, little one!


The 3 of them.


Kaylen and Dakota


Kelton and Dakota


Kelton and me.


The Birthday Girl


Kaylen and me.

Watching as the Red Robin crew sings her a birthday song.

2 comments:

Non-Offending Parent said...

It's so nice that you can do that kind of stuff together with the kids, I'm sure it means the world to them. Glad you had a fun dinner!
Jenn

Caroline said...

Looks like it was a great night. Everyone looks so happy.