Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Personal Stuff

I have pesonal stuff I'm dealing with right now and while I'd usually share it here publically, I'm not ready for it to be out there for the entire world - it's not for entertainment purposes, if you know what I mean. Since this blog doesn't allow password protected posts, I have posted it elsewhere. If you are someone I know (IRL or from blog-land) send me an email and I will forward the link to you.

Dakota and I and the kids are great. Things are fine there. This is something else. I hate cryptic posts like this but for now, that's the way it has to be. Sorry.

Definitions:
IRL = in real life
from blog-land = you read my blog often and comment or send email
email address= casey784@comcast.net

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Sending you a million and one hugs.

Shannon said...

Thinking of you and hoping whatever is going on works itself out soon...

Casey said...

Shannon: I tried to reach you via your blog but you don't have an email connection. Feel free to email me. I'm happy to send you the link.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Casey! You and your family will be in our thoughts. Let me know if there is anything I can do, if you need to vent, etc.
Jennifer

yankeegirl said...

I hope whatever it is is resolved quickly. I've just been reading for a week or so- found your blog from Caroline's. Take care

Perrin said...

Hope you are ok!

Pam said...

I hope everything is okay Casey! I will be thinking about you and hope whatever it is is resolved quickly.

Monogram Queen said...

I am so very sorry for the situation and what Caroline said...ditto for me!

Lynilu said...

I'm sorry you're having this difficulty. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers. More hugs from me to add to all those others.

Jen said...

Sorry this is late...I'm still catching up after all of my blog drama this week! Whatever it is, I hope things work out the way you want them too.

Hugs!!
Jen