Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's Thursday ....

Which means family time is here which, of course, translates into next to no time for blogging.

I can't very well leave my blog sitting for a couple days with the depressing post I just did (below). I had to get it out of my system though...it's been bugging me for days and then tonight's story on my Comcast News Page just tipped me over the edge. Blick. So now let's focus on something uplifting, ok? :)

Guess who can climb up the play structure AND slide down the slide all by herself? It's pretty darn sweet and amazing and she is soooooooo proud of herself. She just started doing this tonight until then, it's been "Mommy! Catch me!" which meant I had to stand at the bottom of the slide and catch her before her feet could hit the ground. Of course that was an improvement over standing near the top of the slide so I could hold her hand as she slid down.

I can't believe how fast she is changing. Every day she amazes me with a new skill she masters. And then there is Kelton, of course. Who developes new skills every 45 seconds...or so it seems. :)

Check out the videos:



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

momtothreeboys said...

Love the videos!! I wanna backyard too.......

You have a great set-up there!

Monogram Queen said...

So cute! I love that playset! We have a park just a few blocks away that we go to, um, every day and Madison has just blossomed. I really love it that she climbs and does so much physical activity!
Good for Kaylen and Kelton also. Too many little couch tater tots today IMHO

Dee said...

How sweet is the videos! They are so dang cute!

Brenda said...

Very, very sweet! :o)

Kaylen shows no fear! Impressive!!

Lynilu said...

Oh, I enjoyed that! How wonderful children are, and I agree with your previous post that I'll never understand how people can do the things they do. I worked for the last 20 years before retirement with troubled families and although I understood the individual issues and was able to help them because I came to understand their "deficiencies" of knowledge, I still struggle with the overall "why." I'm so happy that their are families like your own that focus on healthy, progressive development. Your children are adorable. And clearly, they have good parents. :-)

SassyFemme said...

Absolutely precious! Thanks for making me smile tonight!

Stacey said...

They grow so fast!!! Cute videos. Enjoy your family time!

Laura said...

Oh, they are just so cute. I love Kaylen and her "whees"!!