Monday, March 12, 2007

If You Build It, Will They Come?

Ok. I did it. I jumped with both feet and now I'm just waiting.

I started a MeetUp group for lesbian moms in the Vancouver/Portland area. So, if you are in the area, or know of lesbian moms in the area, please pass along the link. I'd love to see the group grow and do well.

If you haven't yet wandered by MeetUp.com, take a few mintues and do so. You never know the kind of groups in your area that might interest you. There are hundreds of different types.

6 comments:

Perrin said...

Go Casey! That's a great step to take. Hope you get a group up and running.

Casey said...

Perrin: Thank you! :)

Shannon said...

Good for you!!

Monogram Queen said...

Sometimes I wish I had time to join a Mom's Group. I could sure use the advice but I get it from the internet too so...
Still you have a great idea and I hope it works out wonderfully for you

Brenda said...

Yeah for you! I'm glad you went for it!!!

Casey said...

Shannon: Thanks. I got one person who joined. That's something at least. I hope to get several more before the month is out.

Patti_Cakes: On-line mom support groups are great! You should check some out. I love being able to visit message boards and it's much easier than trying to get to a physical location.

Brenda: Thanks! You inspired me...or is that egged me on? :)