Thursday, February 15, 2007

Talking on the Phone

This was much cuter the first time when it was unprompted and she was just carrying on a conversation on her own. And yet, I still think the cuteness factor of this one is pretty high. :) This scene is pretty standard around here - I have a feeling that she'll be a phone hog in her teen years (or earlier since she already runs to the phone whenever it rings and she has been known to carry on quite the conversation with Dakota. *grin*).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Awesome! Yes, very high on the cute factor! I LOVE it when the kids talk to me on the phone.

momtothreeboys said...

Okay, that was just too cute.
Sorry.
TOO cute!

Really.

Love the "Love You, BYEEEEE"

Casey said...

Sonya: Me too! :)

Ivy: Isn't it just too freakin' much? Can I say how much I love her and just want to gobble her up? :)

Lynilu said...

Ohmygawd! Too cute!

Caroline said...

She is too cute. And she has such wonderful phone manners. I love the "I love you..goodbye".

Kristen said...

Audrey and Kaylen can talk to each other! She also loves the phone. Oh dear!