Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Missing in Action

Yes, I know. I've been MIA for about five days now. The nice thing I learned through my absence though is at least a few people out there would miss me if I vanished. For those who wrote to check on me - thanks! :)

Things are fine here. We actually escaped the craziness of regular life and headed to the coast for a spur of the moment, long weekend. It wasn't restful nor relaxing but a different kind of craziness shakes up the same ol' same ol' and is good for a family. :) I'll write all about everything later today (or probably tonight once the little ones are in bed). I have photos to share too but first, I must get them off my camera and onto my computer.

The kids and I are having a low-key day. We all need to recuperate. So stay tuned. I promise it won't be five days before you hear from me again. :)

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

LOL! Yeah you were missed! But I always figure that when people don't blog for a few days, they (1) have nothing to write about, (2) actually have a life and are out having some kind of fun! I was hoping for the second choice. But welcome back, anyway!

Laura said...

I asked C. about you today, and she said I should email you. I didn't because I didn't want to be nosy. C. says this character flaw is why I never know anything juicy about anyone. Sorry about that.

Caroline said...

Believe me, you were missed. I kept coming back every day (and most days several times) to see what was going on in your part of the world. I do feel bad that we weren't one of the ones that emailed you to check up on you. Sorry about that. But I promise you the next time you go more then 48 hours without blogging you WILL be hearing from us.

Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

Casey said...

I'm glad I was missed. :)

Caroline: be careful what you wish for. I did an update and it took me more than 90 minutes to complete it. Happy reading! :)