Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How Does She Do Those Cool Slideshows??

Easy. I upload my photos to an album on PictureTrail and click the link that says "Create a Photo Flick". I select the album where the photos are located, select the type of slideshow I want, click the box next the photos I want to use, click ok and then copy the HTML coding they provide. I then open up a new post here and paste the coding into the body of the post and VIOLA! It's done! :)

I do know that PictureTrail has free accounts and it says there is limited photo shows connected with the free account. I do not know the specifics of how many photos you can upload or the layout of the available slideshows.

Their basic membership is $19.95 a year and then you would have access to everything.

Being the photo-hound that I can be, I have the $39.95/year account because I was always running out of room for uploading photos. I upload regularly to my PictureTrail account as it is the way I share photos with my family (and if I posted that many here, I'm sure most of you would run screaming from the room. I mean, sure, my kids are adorable but the average person doesn't really want to see *that* many photos of anyone else's kids. :) )

I have been a member of PictureTrail since I was pregnant with Kelton..so what's that? A little more than 5 years. I, for one, recommend them. Recently they have gotten very fancy what with adding a social networking feature. I don't do that stuff - I save all that for here. Aren't you all lucky? *grinning*

So there you have it - photo slideshows made easy. Enjoy!

No comments: