Thursday, November 02, 2006

VOTE!!!

I just wanted to encourage every person out there to GO VOTE this coming Tuesday, November 7th.


  • Have you had enough of what is happening in our country or do you feel we haven't done enough in the war against terror?
  • Are you sick and tired of the war and want to bring our troops home or do you feel we can win the war if we continue on?

It doesn't matter WHY you vote....just VOTE!!!!!! (I, of course, have my own thoughts and beliefs on the "right" way to vote but for the love of everything good in the world - get out there and vote!!)

Women especially - get out there and VOTE - we are the majority in this country and we can change the world if we would just get out there and get involved and the easiest thing to do to BE involved is to VOTE!!!! We can do this - we can. It's easy. If you were mailed a ballot, then plan it into your weekend schedule to just sit down and do it. (I voted last weekend - and even with pumpkin carving going on around me, it was simple to do!)

If you go to a polling location, plan your Tuesday around it. Go early - go at lunch - go on your way home. What a great excuse for going in late to work - who is going to reprimand you when you say "Sorry I'm late. I went to exercise my right as an American. I voted on my way to work. Have YOU voted yet?"

JUST GO!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Growing up a JW we didn't vote and were told to stay away from anything having to do with politics. The first time I voted was when I was 28 and I felt so empowering. I don't miss any votes including the small ones that I don't know that much about. No matter what...I get out there and vote. I can't wait until Tuesday!!!!